Thursday 13 May 2021

Apology

 I owe my an apology for not having made a post in almost 5 years, even though I have the link for this up on my social media pages and have had it visible for years, it's been a ride with push-offs, procrastination and I will do it later, Time flies indeed. My mind has been on the constant and endless rumble that it has been since I can remember, floods and floods of thought, on everything, on everyone, for every situation, nonstop, thoughts have turned into designs and some designs have turned into plans, some have turned into my life, My life as a 25 year old, figuring out and forcing life to wrap around my design and the plans I've set for it, but it is oh so tiring. Reminds me why my whatsapp has had the same status for years 'What to do, what to do?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment