Friday 28 October 2016

LONELINESS BY A LONER

I asked someone the other day, Are you lonely? And she replied with, George what do you mean by Lonely? It made me think, because for a long time, i have been 'feeling alone' in this big ass world and 'feeling like' no one actually cared on a deep level, I lost touch with the person i used to tell what was really bothering me, and then to compensate for that i became friends with a bunch of other people, who talked shit all day, smoked shit all day and never actually really connected with me on a me level, I've never been one to over expect from people, because all my life, I've been brought up witnessing and confirming the notion that people are shit, I'll probably die with that, but i digress, loneliness as i have come to know is a state of mind, where you are not necessarily alone, but a situation where all the people around you, on a deeper level, do not think like you, where a very ambitious mind, that dreams about opportunities that could be harnessed and turned into resources, but the people around him just want to fuck, get high, party and have fun. When you want to be analytical and open-minded and love people, but everyone around you is sexist, misogynistic and very rudely homophobic, where you cannot express your true feelings and sadly you start to slowly die inside because the sheer stupidity around you is incomprehensible. Loneliness when no-one understands your choices so some days you go all quiet and ponder how it would be like in a different universe and a different time, But that might be just me tho. Your Definition of loneliness might be different from mine but that is exactly the point i'm driving at.




So from the use of Profanity, i got an idea that would in a way make my blog more unique, Personally, i am foul mouthed, and I am even more foul minded, I have crazy conversations in my head, i feel like we all do. But with the help of a little damn, shit and fuck here and there, I can rant here, because basically that is all what this blog is about, The rantings of a young twenty sometime year old that is fed up with society and with what is happening.

2 comments:

  1. I think the cure for the sort of loneliness you're describing is simple. Someone once told me this:
    Boldly declare who you are and what you believe, and the right people, the people who like who you are and share your beliefs, will find their way into your life....somehow. I've lived this way for a while now. And so far it's worked for me. My closest friends and I share similar views about almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im trying everyday to be the best me that i can be. Hoping for the strength everyday

      Delete