Tuesday 9 August 2016

IF I DISTURB YOU.....



So someone went to tell my brother that they should pray for me, they should get help for me and so many other things, that i have gone too far, that if something is not done now, i will be too far gone to help. Wow, just because you are privileged to be in my circle on social media does not mean you have the right to talk to my family about whatever i put on my social media. I have so many issues with the norm of the society i live in. I ask questions about everything, i have always been fascinated in what normally the society sees as 'weird', I embrace that weirdness and thats what gives me the spice i have now. I have doubts about everything, Life, Gender, Sexuality, Religion and 'funny enough' God as we know him in this present age, If what i post disturbs you, and you cant bear it, delete me, trust me i wouldn't care, if you feel like you care, you are on here already. Talk to me about it, thats why i ask questions and talk about stuff based on my present Understanding. But i read everyday and everything i can, so that my understanding is not closed off and stagnated. I refuse to base all my understanding based on one point of view. talk to me about whatever disturbs you, some other people do that already on twitter, engage me and i will give you reasons why i say what i say. if you convince me otherwise, i study up, learn and change. But stop talking to my siblings about me and telling them stuff that even if i did them, i would never and i have never done around you, cut the crap. Grow up and Get a Life. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment