Thursday 8 January 2015

MOVIES OF THE WEEK.

I went for a throwback, and I watched Hobbit Part2, kinda preparing myself for the Part 3 experience, it was really long, but not too bad. I saw the new White Bird In a blizzard, which is a really depressing and sad movie and also totally predictable but uhhhm, ' what's what is worth' right? I also saw The Imitation Game, totally great movie and an awesome watch at that. I saw Into The Woods, but I fell asleep midway, boring much? Then I saw the movie Annie, best movie so this week. Finally Scorpion King 4, bleeeh, poor graphics, terrible acting if I might say. And as for Series, some of my favourites are back, Episode 13 of Scorpion, Episode 11 of Gotham, then 2 new ones surfaced, two episodes of Agent Carter, and the premiere of the long awaited FOX series, Empire. That wraps it for the week. Movies resume in two weeks, I've got two weeks of exams. All the best to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment